Personal data that we process and the purpose of personal data processing
We process the following personal data of yours: surname, first name and patronymic, address, telephone numbers and/or e-mail addresses. The specified data is processed by us for the purpose of providing you with information about our products, providing you with the opportunity to purchase such products, making and fulfilling an order (concluding and executing a contract for the sale of goods), offering and advertising our products, sending you automatic messages about the contents of your basket and invitations to purchase the relevant product (for further details, please refer to the "Email and mobile reminders" section of this Policy), and to maintain accounting and tax records. By giving your consent, you agree to the processing of your personal data in accordance with the above purpose.
We process personal data that you provide to us when creating an account (registration of a personal account), placing an order/concluding a contract. We also process data that we receive from you and from any technical devices (including mobile devices) that you use when you use and are on the Site.
In the case of placing an order (a contract for the sale of goods), the provision of personal data by you and their further processing is necessary for the fulfillment of your order (a contract for the sale of goods concluded with you), as well as for tax and accounting. Your refusal to provide the necessary personal data will lead to the impossibility of concluding and fulfilling your order (agreement for the sale of goods).
We also collect and process information during your stay on the Site, your advertising preferences and your communication with us to maintain the Site, for market research and for marketing purposes (offering and advertising our products), as well as to maintain our IT system (e.g. hosting and support). We automatically receive this information from devices (including mobile devices) when you access the Site. Such information may include: device identifier or unique identifier, device type and unique device key, location information, including location information from your mobile device, computer and communication information such as page view statistics, traffic from sites , URL data, your IP address, download history.
The above data is processed together with the IP address of the device you use to log in and visit the Site. This information is used for the correct display of data and optimization of the Site, to protect against cyber attacks and other damages, as well as to personalize your consumer experience.
You can inform us at any time that you do not want us to process your personal data in the future, make a reservation regarding the restriction of the right to process your personal data, and also at any time refuse our marketing offers by writing to us at the following by e-mail: .au.metse%40eciffo
We do not draw any conclusions about you as a result of your stay on the Site and the collected data. We only evaluate personal data anonymously, except when the relevant data is required to collect information about a breach. Email and mobile reminders
If you have given your consent to the processing of your personal data, but have not paid for the product added to the basket (regardless of the reason), automatic reminders will be sent to the e-mail address and/or mobile phone number you specified, indicating the contents of the basket and an invitation to purchase the corresponding product. Sending automatic reminders to mobile phone numbers can also be done through Viber.
Distribution (transfer of personal data to third parties)
We may transfer personal data to third parties involved in the processing and execution (packaging, labeling, delivery of goods, processing and making payments, etc.) of your order (a contract for the sale of goods concluded with you).
We may also share personal data with third parties who distribute and customize advertisements and/or offer you our products.
Involved in the processing and execution of your order (contract of sale of goods), third parties independently determine the list and order of processing of personal data received from us. Considering the above, before ordering the product (concluding the contract of sale of the product), we recommend that you familiarize yourself with the privacy policies of such persons in order to understand exactly how your personal data is processed by the respective payment systems and companies of postal/logistic services.
By ordering goods (by entering into a contract for the sale of goods), you confirm your understanding and consent to the transfer of your personal data to payment systems, postal/logistic service companies, as well as third parties who carry out the distribution and adjustment of advertising and/or offering you our goods. You also confirm your understanding and consent that the above companies may process your personal data in any country in the world and agree that your personal data may be disclosed by the above companies in accordance with the requirements of the law applicable to such companies.
Personal data storage period
The terms of storage of personal data are determined by us in accordance with the provisions of relevant regulatory acts (for example, those regulating the terms of storage of primary accounting and/or tax accounting documents). After the expiration of the storage period, the relevant data will be deleted on a planned basis, provided there is no need to fulfill contractual obligations, protect our legitimate interests, a corresponding request from supervisory or law enforcement authorities, or an obligation arising in connection with an investigation or judicial proceedings.
To whom and when we provide access to your personal data
We provide access to your personal data to supervisory, law enforcement and judicial authorities, as well as to other persons:
• on the basis of a request, resolution, court decision, petition, etc., provided there are sufficient grounds to believe that it is necessary in accordance with the requirements of the law;
• if providing access is due to the need to protect our rights and legitimate interests or a duty arising in connection with an investigation or judicial proceedings.
Our employees are obliged to comply with the principles of security and current regulations on the protection of personal data.
We take all necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure adequate standards of protection and preservation of your personal data, including against risks of accidental or unlawful destruction, manipulation, damage, alteration or unauthorized disclosure or access. We are constantly working on improving security measures, trying to implement the latest technological developments in a timely manner.
As a subject of personal data, you have the rights specified in Article 8 of the Law of Ukraine "On the Protection of Personal Data", namely:
• the right to know about the sources of collection, the location of your personal data, the purpose of their processing, the location or place of residence (residence) of the owner of the personal data, or to give the appropriate instructions for obtaining this information to persons authorized by you, except for cases established by law;
• the right to receive information about the conditions for providing access to personal data, in particular information about third parties to whom your personal data is transferred;
• the right to access your personal data;
• the right to receive no later than thirty calendar days from the date of receipt of the request, except in cases provided by law, an answer about whether your personal data is being processed, as well as to receive the content of such personal data;
• the right to present a reasoned claim with an objection to the processing of your personal data;
• the right to make a reasoned demand for the change or destruction of your personal data, if these data are processed illegally or are unreliable;
• the right to protection of your personal data from illegal processing and accidental loss, destruction, damage due to intentional concealment, failure to provide or untimely provision of them, as well as protection from providing information that is unreliable or disgraces your honor, dignity and business reputation;
• the right to file complaints about the processing of one's personal data to the Human Rights Commissioner of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine or to a court;
• the right to apply legal remedies in case of violation of the legislation on the protection of personal data;
• the right to make reservations regarding the limitation of the right to process your personal data when giving consent;
• the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data;
• the right to know the mechanism of automatic processing of personal data;
• the right to protection against an automated decision that has legal consequences for you.
If you have any questions about your rights or would like to use the rights granted to you, you can contact us in writing by sending an email to: au.metse%40eciffo or by phone: 093 229 76 00.
By using the Site, you confirm that you have reached the age of majority in accordance with the requirements of the legislation of Ukraine and have allowed any of your minor family members to use the Site.
Disclaimer regarding the confidentiality of personal data
By giving consent to the processing of your personal data, you confirm that your personal data is not classified as confidential information.
Owners of personal data:
03150, Kyiv city, Kazimyra Malevich Street, building 86B
Oleksandr Petrovych Hlushchenko, an individual entrepreneur
03084, Kyiv city, Generala Matykin street, building 11A